download sample in Microsoft Word format
John Q. Smith, M.D.
- 12345 Oak Street
- Anytown, PA 00000
- Home: (123) 456-9999
- Pager: (123) 999-0000 x 1245
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1989 - Present
- Pulmonologist, University of Chicago Department of Pulmonology, Chicago, Illinois.
Admitting privileges to St. Joseph's, Baptist, Memorial, and General Hospitals.
- 1986 - 1989
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Chicago, Department of Pulmonology, Chicago, Illinois.
- 1984 - 1986
- Internal Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- 1983 - 1984
- St. Joseph Hospital and Health Care Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- 1980 - 1984
- Doctor of Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1976 - 1980
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Summa Cum Laude, University of St. Louis St. Louis, Missouri.
Certification and Licensure
- Board Certified in Pulmonology
- Board Certifed in Internal Medicine
- Licensed in Illinois and Missouri
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1983 - Present
- Outstanding Resident of the Year, 1984
- American Medical Association
- Illinois Medical Society
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Two Children; Maggie (3), Joshua (1)
- Languages: Spanish, Conversational French
- Hobbies: Mountain Climbing, Antique Book Collecting
- Smith JQ, O'Connor MF, Pohlmann AS, Hall JB Approach to sedation of critically ill patients during mechanical ventilation. Journal of Critical Illness. 1994; 12 (4): 208-216.
- Smith JQ, O'Connor MF, Pohlmann AS, Hall JB Sedating ventilated patients: a pharmacologic primer. Journal of Critical Illness. 1993; 12 (5): 287-299.
- Smith JQ, Hall JB Methods for detecting PE in mechanically ventilated patients. The Journal of Respiratory Diseases. 1992; 19 (4): 281-282.
- Smith JQ, Hall JB The Effect of Methylprednisolone on Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The Journal of Critical Illness. 1991; 13 (9): 538-539.
The electronic mail addresses listed on this web site are for Olesky Associates Inc. business only, and are not intended for commercial use such as Unsolicited Commercial Email, also known as spam or junk email.
Inappropriate use of the email addresses on this web site will be considered theft of service.